Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope everyone has had another AWESOME week :-)  As of today, I am officially on spring break wooohooo!  I am so thankful for a week off, let me tell ya.  Today I am sharing some of my favorites this week.


[ONE] Braids are my favorite!  They always have been and I think they always will be.  Braiding my hair has always been an easy go-to and I've found some new styles on Pinterest that are to die for:

I think this one is so adorable!  However, there's one little problem.  I don't know if I'll be able to learn how to do this haha:

This double braid style is also super cute:

This one is also great for a more elegant occasion:


[TWO] These new BCBG Sandals are my favorite.  I am super excited for this snow to finally melt so I can break them out.  They're also super reasonable.
purchase online here


[Three] Target swimsuits are another favorite!  This section always gets me into trouble.  I just recently downloaded their cartwheel app and they have a coupon right now for 30% off all swimwear :-)

I loved these bottoms because I have a couple black tops I can mix-and-match with them:
purchase online here

I also recently picked up this suit.  I thought it'd be perfect for the 4th :-)
purchase top online here
purchase bottoms online here


[FOUR] Psalm 139:14 is one of my favorites.  These words always help in overcoming my insecurities and remind me how God views each and every one of us:


[FIVE] These cocoa roasted almonds are a new a favorite.  A little random, but I had to share.  CAUTION: Once you start eating them, you won't be able to stop ;-)


Today's Link Ups:


Have a great weekend everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment