Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, y'all!  I am looking forward to another THREE DAY WEEKEND coming up.  This week has been midterms and let's just say I am beyond THANKFUL to be almost done.  Speaking of being thankful ;-)....I am linking up with some fabulous bloggers today, Maddie and Addie, to share what I am thankful for.  Sometimes life gets in the way and it is so easy to overlook all the ways God has blessed me.  This series has led me to focus on some of these things, rather than focusing on the negative distractions in life or getting bogged down about (most of the time) insignificant things.

Because my boyfriend Mitchell's birthday is tomorrow, I have been thinking a lot about how thankful I am for his existence.  Haha, but seriously though my life wouldn't be right without him.  These past couple days I have been going through a lot of our old photos and I am completely amazed by our love story and the way things have ended up for us.  We go all the way back to MSN chat in 8th grade (hahaha, I know).  The Lord has taken us on a crazy journey together as we chose different colleges after high school.  With graduation right around the corner, life is about to get really crazy and there's no one I'd rather have by my side.


Here's an old favorite from our High School Baccalaureate Ceremony in 2011 :-)

...and another pic from 2011 right before we headed to watch fireworks on the 4th:

...supporting the Hoosiers freshman year! #IUBB:

...and finally, a more recent picture (and new fav):

I am thankful for a man that pursues me, prays for me and loves me better than I could ever imagine.  I don't know how he does it sometimes, but I'm sure glad he does!  I am so excited to celebrate HIM this weekend and many more birthdays to come :-)

Oh I am such a cheesy romantic haha but really, thanks ;-)



Hope you all have a great rest of your Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating his birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete