Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Favorite Beauty Products


Happy Tuesday everyone!  Hope you're all off to a good week so far!  Today I am sharing my top 10 favorite beauty products.  I am always trying new things so if you have any must-have products or tips, feel free to share :-)

1. Moroccanoil Treatment
I have loved this product for years now!  Definitely a must-have, especially if you're looking to grow your hair out.  It is also one of the best smelling products EVER.
buy online here

Moroccanoil is a little on the pricey end for me and I've found a good alternative to be Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Renewal Oil.
buy online here


2. Leave-In Conditioner by sexyhair
This stuff has seriously saved my life and I'd have to say it's the beauty product I've used the most consistently.  My hair tends to tangle easily and this leave-in conditioner does the trick.
buy online here


3. Energizing Serum by Merle Norman
My mom picked me up some of this a couple months ago and I've been hooked ever since.  I use it daily right before I moisturize.  Because my skin tends to get dry more easily, I love the increased hydration I've experienced while using this product.
buy online here


4. Anti-Aging Night Cream by Merle Norman
My friend Julie started going through a quarter-life crisis this past semester and got me freaking out about wrinkles haha.  My mom also got me hooked on this light-weight eye cream.
buy online here


5. Moisturizer by Origins
Out of all of the moisturizers I have tried, this one is by far my favorite.  This product is also super light-weight, and I am obsessed with the smell.
buy online here


5. Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay
I am super picky when it comes to mascara and I've been using this for about 6 months now.  I love the full brush and it doesn't take very much to get your lashes lookin' fab ;-)
buy online here


6. Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay
My sister got me this palette for my birthday almost a year ago and I've honestly never used another eyeshadow since.  I love Naked2 because of the natural colors and I tend to use brown tones on my eyes.  It's a little more on the expensive side, but I'd say it's worth the splurge!
buy online here


7. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay
My sister also introduced me to this makeup setting spray, which happens to be another one of my all-time favorites.  I just ran out, which means I trip to Sephora is in my near future.  This product has saved me through some meltdowns and even got me through The Fault In Our Stars if that tells you anything haha.
 buy online here


8. Blush by bareMinerals
I've also been using this loose powder blush from bareMinerals for awhile and I love it. It's super light-weight and easy to apply. They offer this blush in 17 great shades.
buy online here


9. Lipstick by Bite Beauty
I am obsessed with lipstick and have found this brand to my favorite.  It's long lasting and there are so many amazing shades.
buy online here


10. eos Lip Balm
I don't really think I have to explain why this one's a favorite...unless you haven't tried it, in which case you need to pick some up ASAP!  I finally tried the Sweet Mint flavor this week and I'm obsessed.
buy online here


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment