Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Favorites

It is officially Friday!!  Can I get an AMEN?!  I am getting around to this post a little late because this week has been super crazy once again.  Nothing like a Biomechanics exam at 9am on a Friday, right?  I am definitely looking forward to a weekend off and lots of relaxation!


Darn Good Soup is my new favorite.  One of my friends recently told me about this cute little restaurant downtown Bloomington.  My sister and I had been feeling a little under-the-weather this week and it's f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g out, so we decided it was the perfect time to try it :-)

The chicken tortilla soup was DEEElish!


My sister and I are hosting my mom's retirement party and these past couple weeks, party planning has been my favorite.

We started experimenting with some different favors.....


The temperature lately has been unbelievably cold!  I think at one point this week, I looked at my weather app and it said "feels like 15 degrees" BRRRR!!  I ran into some heated blankets marked 70% off at Target a few days ago and mine ended up being like $15!  Can't beat that and its super cute.  Definitely my new favorite.
(They aren't marked down online yet unfortunately, but everyone needs an excuse to go in to Target, right?!)

I found this on Pinterest and died! This is definitely how I've been feeling this week haha.


My new Fitbit has become another favorite!!

I found some adorable Tory Burch accessories to glam up your Fitbit.  Check them out here!


With graduation right around the corner, my friends and I have started to think about decorating our graduation caps!  I've spent quite a bit of time looking on Pinterest for some ideas and these are some of my favorites:
Being a science major, I found this one kinda funny haha!

And speaking of graduation...I stumbled across this picture of Mitchell and I at our high school graduation.  Does time fly or what?!


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  Stay warm y'all!


Today's Link-Ups:

3 comments:

  1. I love sooo many of your favorites! So sweet of you and your sister to throw your mom a retirement party! The decorations look adorable & I am sure it is going to be perfect! :) Those minions cracked me up! I am so over the cold. Bring on the sunshine! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minions pic totally cracked me up!! That's exactly how I feel too ;) Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, isn't it great?! I am beyond ready for the weather to start warming up. Hope you are having a great weekend!! Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

      Delete