Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday Ten: Target Finds

 If you're anything like me, you could literally spend HOURS shopping in target!  This store has definitely caused some serious damage to my bank account, but it's always worth it ;-)  This week I found some super cute stuff and I figured I'd share some of my favorites!

EOS Lip Balm
Okay I think we can all agree this stuff is a must-have.  I have been hooked on my tangerine flavor since I got it in my stocking, but I recently heard Sweet Mint is the best.  I guess we'll see!

Ello Glass Water Bottle
I thought these water bottles were the cutest.  As part of my cleanse, I currently have to drink 1 gallon of water each day...might as well drink in style ;-)
buy online here

Denim Jogger Pants
Okay so at first I didn't know about these, but I tried them on and fell in love.  Can't wait for the weather to finally start warming up so I can break them out!  Super cute!!
buy online here

Printed Workout Leggings
My sister came home with a pair of these last weekend and I just knew I had to get a pair for myself!!  I found them online in so many cute prints!
buy online here

Pure-Clean-Soy Candles
Buying candles or anything to make the apartment smell good is definitely a weakness of mine.  I got this candle in "White Tea and Mint" and it's currently my new fav because it reminds me of going to the spa ;-)  Smells perfect in the bathroom!

Healthy Sexy Hair Leave-In Conditioner
This stuff is a must-have!  I've used this product on my hair for...well since I can remember!  For me, it's the most important product I use! (Plus it makes my hair grow, which makes it all the more worth it)

Printed Mini Bowls
I stumbled across these mini bowls for the first time when I was visiting my Grammie in Oklahoma over the summer.  I always love looking through the home section at target, and these bowls have been catching my eye for awhile now!  ADORABLE!
buy online here

Knitted Infinity Scarf
Who doesn't love a cozy, knitted infinity scarf?!  I actually picked up this navy and green scarf about a month ago but found it still available online in other colors as well.  One of my favorites so I had to share!
buy online here

Chick Flick Movie Pack
I was so excited when Brooke snatched this up last week.  I love these "classic" chick flicks.  Perfect for Valentine's Day week!!

iPhone Workout Armband
Workout essential!!  Plus it's pink :-)
buy online here



Happy Tuesday!! XO Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I picked up that exact water bottle when I was at Target last week, now I really wish I would have bought it!!! I'm kinda obsessed with that Chick flick movie pack, A Cinderella Story used to be my favorite movie haha Love this post Alex!

    ReplyDelete