Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Day Pinspiration

I am such a sucker for cheesy Valentine's Day gifts, or really any occasion for that matter.  I've always found that making gifts are always way more meaningful too.  If you're anything like me, you wait until the last minute to come up with something so some quick and easy ideas are always a plus!  Since Valentine's Day is coming in hot, I figured I'd share a few of the super sweet DIY gifts I've stumbled across on Pinterest:


 quick%26cheesy+hubby+muffins.jpg 600×400 pixels
 (source: here)

q%26cheesy+chips.jpg 600×900 pixels 
(source: here)

q%26cheesy+hubby+socks.jpg 600×900 pixels 
(source: here)

  
(source: here)
 You can find free printables for all of the above ideas via their sources! :-)

Funny Foodie Valentine cards 
(source: here)
I think cards might be my favorite ever!  I could spend hours in the card aisle when I go to the store.  These free printables are adorable...I think my favorite has got to be "without you, I'm toast" hahaha.

Boyfriends gift :) 
(source: here)

 
(source: here)
 I love the idea of this movie basket.  Super romantic and a perfect excuse to get him to watch a chick flick ;-)


Seriously though, how cute AND easy are these ideas?!  Happy Tuesday!!
XO Alex


1 comment:

  1. Just shared this sweet post with all of my roommates because we are all struggling to come up with great Valentine's Day gift ideas! I am contemplating giving David a loaf of bread with the printable that says "without you, I'm toast". I died. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete